- Click on your area in the map to the left to find a club near you.
- Give the club a call or drop them an email and find out the details about joining the club and confirm training times.
- Go along to the club and watch a session to make sure it is what you expected and that you are comfortable with the environment.
- If you think it is what you are looking for, talk to the instructor and agree on when your first session will be.
- For your first sessions you will not need to worry about a uniform, the most suitable clothing will probably be a rugby jersey and tracksuit pants. The club will be able to assist you in purchasing a judo uniform when you are ready